Your 2017 HIHO Shopping Guide:
Happy Holidays from HIHO... we are sending warm vibes from the Caribbean! With less than 2 weeks to shop, our HIHO team made it easy for you to shop with our 2017 Shopping Guide! Whether you are searching for a gift for Mom or Dad, the kids or extended family... we have something for everyone on your list.
- Suntek from $44 and up you can buy a variety of styles and colors – the best part is that all Suntek shirts provide SPF 50 protection. Shop men's Suntek Here! This is the best shirt to wear when you are out in the sun on the beach, on a boat or even around the house doing yard work!
- Striped Polos for $72 are the most comfortable fabric and come in several colors. Seriously the most comfortable Polo shirt you will ever wear! Shop here
- Swim Shorts – our favorite are the Tabago Island Map Print for $69 featuring your favorite Caribbean islands. Shop all men's Swim Shorts Here!
- Cool, casual & comfortable describe our new Tortola Tassel Topper sweater. Better yet – this sweater is under $100 and an incredibly flattering style for any body type! Comes in Conch Shell and Night Sky - see below & shop here!
- Surprise her with our Sandy Cay Dress for $89, this comes in 4 colors: Night Sky Slipway Stripe, Night Sky Palm Print, Cherry Tomato Paradise Print & Cherry Tomato Slipway Stripe. Shop Here!
- Beach Sweater in Aruba Blue, Night Sky Blue, White, Conch Shell - the the colors below Made of 100% linen with a hood and kangaroo pockets. Priced at $98, shop here!
- L/S Suntek in Hydrangea Stripe - Our popular L/S women's suntek in stripes! Wear our Suntek in the water, as sun protection or as a stylish shirt. Versatile and comfortable with SPF 50 protection. Price: $44 Shop Here!
Don't forget the Kids!
New Kids Suntek! Make your way around the US Virgin Islands in our kids VI compass Suntek top. Printed on the back and front left chest. Our quick drying Suntek offers SPF 50 protection. Machine washable. Comes in Small, Medium & Large in Patriot Blue featuring the islands of Antigua or St. John